Big League Dream Day is an opportunity for U13 through U18 travel teams and high school based teams to play a game at a Major League venue. Big League Dream Day began in 2012 at American Family Field (formerly Miller Park) in Milwaukee and seeks to collaborate with other Major League teams across the United States.
Yes, your players will get to play on the big field and it is sure to be a memorable experience for all involved! All families make a commitment to their respective Big League team by purchasing game tickets or vouchers at the Big League Dream Day website bigleaguedreamday.com to Major League games. Each player will need to sell about 35 tickets or vouchers to be handsomely rewarded with a once in a lifetime experience. Some venues may require a larger commitment toward your team sales goal. Please won’t you join us this year or in future years?
“The baseball game for the Hitters U14 Baseball Team was an unforgettable moment in time for the boys and maybe even more for the families. Our team made it an event with a tailgate party prior to and after our game of course. The opportunity to be on the field and play in a stadium as awesome as Miller Park was beyond what words might describe” John Mahar, Hitters Baseball
Please see news stories about Big League Dream Day:
An opportunity to live out a dream: Youngsters play baseball at Miller Park!
Travel teams play at American Family Field (formerly Miller Park) for Big League Dream Day events 2016 and 2017
Would you like an opportunity to play at Guaranteed Rate Field where the Chicago White Sox play?
Here is the list of things we will provide for you;
- An incredible experience
- Tabulation of ticket sales and end of sale list for ticket distribution
- Ability for your announcer to announce the game and play walk up music
- Fundraising opportunity for your team
- Working scoreboard at your Big League ballpark
- Ability for your photographer to be with the kids throughout the day to take pictures
- Great umpires
- A lifetime of great memories
- Free admission on your play date
- Pitchers warm up in the big league bullpens
- Batting practice where the big league players get ready
Wow! It sounds too good to be true!